This blog has not been huge in the re-publishing of infogrpahics. For sure there is not a shortage of websites that are jumping on the Pinterest boom to help get traffic to their sites. We at Pinterest Login of course would know nothing about that.
This is about to change with this posting. The fine people at Shopify have put together a nifty graphic that outlines how successful Pinterest is and has been at helping retailers to close sales.
Here are some highlights from the this graphic:
- Pins with price tags get 36% more likes than those without it
- Pinterest contributed with 17% of social media driven revenue in Q1 2012, up 16% from Q2 2011
- Buyers coming from Pinterest are spending 10% more than the ones coming from other networks
- Brands are growing faster than on Twitter
- On Shopify, the average order coming from Pinterest is $80, higher than any other site including Google, Amazon and Facebook, which has an average of $40
Pinterest the fastest growing website in history has an advantage for website marketing that a number of other sites do not have. That advantage is that with compelling pictures future customers are only a couple of clicks away from purchasing from you or your clients. Reducing the amount of clicks that possible customers have to complete in order to convert as a qualified lead or to make a purchase places Pinterest in the “must do” category on a social media marketing professional’s to-do list.
Because future customers are actually clicking on pictures of your products or services marketers can expect higher conversion rates and drastically reduce the time of the sales cycle. There is little chance that larger companies with in house SEO or Social Media Professionals are not already making their presence felt on Pinterest. This means that if you or your clients have not started yet with a Pinterest strategy then perhaps the below points of interest can persuade an expedited buy in. Read more…